Sunday, February 8, 2009

QUIRKYgirls (Part 2)

Hey there! Back again with a part 2. The other kPOP post took so long to make and I couldn't be bothered doing another one ><"

So here is another girl I find really...unique LOL
Enjoy~
---------------------------
Audrey Kitching

Always make a fashion statement.

Never deprive yourself of happiness.

Pretty wherever you go.

Fly high...fly away


Keep in touch with nature

Sparkle; you are the brightest star in the sky

Speak with your eyes

Vintage Dolls.

Last pose. One, two, THREE!


I just want to say that I will be using this blog to show you guys models, fashions etc. that you may have never heard or seen of before.

I'll also be posting on events and such that happen in school, so yeah....XD

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! Do not bash here! I will delete rude and uncalled for comments.

Thank you and once again, enjoy!

- shemu

p.s Look what I found out ^^

P! ATD's Brendan Urie and Audrey Kitching

P! ATD's Ryan Ross and Jac Vanek


and just because she's so pretty...

2 comments:

  1. she's not quirky, she's gorgeous! :L

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL PATD are awesome. LOLOL theyre all beauiful people. (the girls and the guys ahhaha)

    ReplyDelete