Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ballads

So I found out that many of you guys like the ballads better than the fast songs in my playlist. I thought that it would be best to list all the songs that I have in the playlist...it would help alot more people. So here they are!

- Asu Wa Kuru Kara (DBSK) <----- The first time I heard it I was like....WOW...

- Don't Cry My Lover (DBSK) <----- One of their new ballads. Really soothing.

- Miduhyo (DBSK) <----- My favourite old ballad of theirs.

- Don't Say Goodbye (DBSK) <----- This song is so beautiful....don't say goodbye~

- て君を好きになってしまったんだろう (DBSK) <----- It's really soft and gentle...when I'm feeling sad I listen to it. The music at the beginning is very pretty ^^

- 노을.. 바라보다 (Look at.. the Glow) (DBSK) <----- This song is very passionate. Love the chorus.

- Lovin' You (DBSK) <----- The chorus gets addicting.....Lovin' you~

- Love in the Ice (DBSK) <----- OMG!!!! You must listen to this ballad!!! You have to!!! The bridge is absolutely breathtaking.

- My destiny (DBSK) <----- A good song to listen to at night.

- Darkness Eyes (DBSK) <----- Char likes this song!! And if Char likes it then it must be good!!

- Proud (DBSK) <----- This songs tells of how a man lost his girlfriend when she died of an illness and people are always saying bad things about her and stuff but....he will always love her!! The ending lines really got to me....proud of your love~

- 인사 (DBSK) <----- This song is great! Like when I first heard it it sounded bleh but when it got to the verse after the first chorus....when he sang "saranghae~" my heart felt like it could burst out and fly.

- Flavour of Life (Utada Hikaru) <----- I find this song really soulful. Just really.....full of her emotion. It's so nice.

- Timeless ft. Xiah Junsu (Jang Ri In) <----- Such a powerful song. Her vocals really do shine in this ballad, I just love listening to this song. And the MV for it is so sad.....really....

-넌 나의 노래 (You're My Song) <----- This song is perfect. It's not that slow and makes me feel really happy about myself. Also, the acapella at the end is just.....^^

----------------------

Well, there you have it. All the ballads I've got in my playlist at the bottom of the page are here. And yes...I do like DBSK LOL. I hope you enjoy listening to them ^^

- shemu

No comments:

Post a Comment