Friday, February 6, 2009

QUIRKYgirls (Part 1)

I find quirky, weird yet beautiful girls amazing.
That's why I've decided to show you how unique they are.
.
Enjoy~
----------------------------
Jac Vanek

Have you ever wanted to fly?
To find things you've been searching for your whole life.

Only to discover they were never there in the first place.

Do you find yourself screaming?

But your lips do not move.

Do you feel trapped?

As if another person was screaming to get out?

Do not resort to anything bad.

Stand strong during your internal battle.

Be innocently pretty.

Rock it out.

And party when you've won.

I find Jac Vanek amazing and the way she photographs is beautiful. She can come out all emotional and depressed then return as a happy, serene person in her pictures. I would really like to be able to portray myself as she does....but that's impossible. LOL

I hope you guys have enjoyed this little thing I put together and I'll be back with another one later featuring Audrey Kitching.

SARANGHAE <3

- shemu

1 comment:

  1. those pictures are beautiful
    im so gna google them now :)

    ReplyDelete